Palm Springs Comedy Festival – PALM SPRINGS, CA – Fall 2017 – Submissions Rules
All entries must be submitted by mail. The Palm Springs Comedy Festival accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of entries during the shipment to or from the Palm Springs Comedy Festival.
- Film participants must submit, via mail, TWO (2) DVD (NTSC, Region 0 or 1) viewing copies for consideration.
- Screenplay Competition Applicants must submit a PDF file OR one (1) hard copy of their screenplay.
- All entries must be in English or – SUBTITLED, DUBBED, unless special arrangements have been made with the Palm Springs Comedy Festival.
- The Title, Running time, & Contact Email should be written on all DVDs.
- By submitting your film for screening, you grant the Palm Springs Comedy Festival the right to use stills and excerpts of up to two minutes for promotional purposes if the film is selected for screening at the festival.
- The Palm Springs Comedy Festival is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged entries.
- Exceptions to the festival regulations must be authorized by one of the Festival Directors.
- Multiple entries are permissible, but each entry must be paid for and listed in the Entry Form.
- Submissions will not be returned.
- All fees are nonrefundable.
- Submitting to the festival for consideration is not a guarantee of being programmed.
* Be sure to review the category you are submitting to for specific rules.
Palm Springs Comedy Festival
1775 East Palm Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA 92264
The cost of shipping an entry to the Palm Springs Comedy Festival must be paid by the participant. Collect or C.O.D. shipment will not be accepted, and international entries must be sent “free domicile” to the Festival office with all transportation charges, duties, and taxes prepaid by the shipper. Be sure to include all the proper customs documentation required by the shipping company. Any brokerage fees charged to the Palm Springs Comedy Festival will be billed back to the shipper.